Black Short Sleeve
100% Super Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Bio-Washed) Heather Colors are 90% Cotton 10% Polyester Ribbed Neck with 5% spandex
- Available Gsm’s : 160
- Available Sizes : Small to 2XL
- Min Order Quantity : 5pcs per color & per size
- Quality : Durable, Anti Pilling, Breathable, Soft Hand Feel, Color Fastness Guaranteed
- Order Processing Time : 1 working day from the date of confirmation
- Sizing : standards sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
A T-shirt is a style of fabric shirt named after the T shape of its body and sleeves. Traditionally it has short sleeves and a round neckline, known as a crew neck, which lacks a collar. T-shirts are generally made of a stretchy, light and inexpensive fabric and are easy to clean.
Typically made of cotton textile in a stockinette or jersey knit, it has a distinctively pliable texture compared to shirts made of woven cloth. Some modern versions have a body made from a continuously knitted tube, produced on a circular knitting machine, such that the torso has no side seams. The manufacture of T-shirts has become highly automated and may include cutting fabric with a laser or a water jet.
The T-shirt evolved from undergarments used in the 19th century and, in the mid-20th century, transitioned from undergarment to general-use casual clothing.